REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
ISHS Members, Non-members and Full-time Student* Registration fees includes the following:
- Access to the full online symposium programme that includes both local and international speakers.
- Access to all live and pre-recorded presentations
- Access to all oral and poster presentations, presented during the symposium will be made available offline only to registered delegates, post the symposium
- Access to all poster sessions
- Access to the meeting hub to connect with other delegates
- Delegates will have full access to live polls and Q& A chat functionality within each session
- Access to all virtual exhibits to interact with exhibitors, view their videos and marketing material
- View all sponsors and their videos and brochures
- Symposium programme and the book of abstracts.
- Proceedings of the ISHS – XI International Symposium of Grapevine Physiology and Biotechnology.
* Student and Post Doctorate registrations can only be confirmed once the organisers have received formal proof of student registration status.